Thursday 23 August 2007

Keeping busy...

Wow... I'm just about to call it quits with this blog. When I started it I felt like I had so much more time on my hands... but now I just don't feel like waiting for the pictures to upload... caption them... print them... scrapbook them... AHA! There's the problem, I spend almost every evening scrapbooking after the boys go to bed and not much hanging out at the computer. Maybe I should be blogging what I scrapbook instead...

Here's a project I made for my girlfriend whose just adopted two daughters. I can't wait to meet them! Congratulations Alison!

A double rainbow... we were fortunate enough to look out the window at just the right time, because it only lasted a few minutes and then it was gone. One benefit to all the thunderstorms we've been having.

Slimy baby... hmm... wonder if he's teething?

My belated birthday cake from Mom and Dad.... it was yummy! Alex helped me blow out the candles, since it was kind of his birthday cake too. Doesn't he look thrilled?

No comments: