Thursday 15 May 2008

Kirstin Elizabeth

Kirstin Elizabeth Freeman - born May 11, 2008 - Our Mother's Day gift! :)
Saturday May 10th, we checked in to a hotel in Prince George and I asked Cory to take one last belly photo of me before my baby comes. This is me at 39 weeks!


... and the next photo I'm definitely slimmer, holding my little girl (around 3:45am) Sunday morning.


She's so beautiful and resting peacefully after her crazy night!


And, drumroll please.... 3442 grams... umm... what? Where' s my 10 pounder? This one topped the scales at 7 pounds 9 oz. She's not even close to her brother's weight!



Getting to know Daddy...


... and me... I actually look pretty good for the amount of sleep I got the night before.


I love this photo of Cory holding our little sleepy head (4 days old and she's still sleeping constantly)The obligatory photo of her "stats"

Posing in front of my Dad's pen pocket! ;)

I thought I'd better put a hat on her head as she kept shivering... unfortunately the one I packed was too big!

Our family of "5" - Wow... 4 years ago it was just the two of us eagerly awaiting Alex's birth, still almost 3 months away! Funny how fast life moves once the kids start coming!


Connor, taking his new role as "big brother" very seriously!


And Alex, and old pro at being a big brother, loves holding his baby sister.

Now, off to bed while I still have a chance to catch some winks! I'll post more photos later. Thanks for checking in here, those of you who still do!


1 comment:

SMiLeD said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL!!

What a great Mother's Day present!

And she was born just one hour after my niece was!

Congrats mama, enjoy all those pink, girlie clothes!!