Saturday 26 December 2009

Christmas Concert!

Kindergarteners sure are cute when they get up on stage and belt out Christmas Carols. Last week we had the privilege of enjoying a very ecclectic, highly unpolished Christmas Concert. It was only 75 minutes long, but because we'd been warned to get there early if we wanted seats, we had to wait for 45 minutes before it started.

As a result, my 1 year old was in tears by the time it started and my 2 year old was in tears by the time it ended.

Next year can you say "baby-sitter?" :)
Assembling for their concert debut. Soooo cute! :) Here's Kirstin before the concert, waiting for it to start. She would not sit still so I let her bop around in the aisle (I smartly snagged an aisle seat for photo opportunities, but it turned out better for the littles, too). She decided to leave us and find herself a new family two rows up. Hmm... maybe we embarassed her?


Connor dancing in the aisle during Alex's performance, giving me the evil eye because I dared take a photo of him.

My budding musician, standing next to his "best buddy". A special treat because they are not allowed to sit beside each other during class. Apparently (according to his report card, anyway) Alex and Vance often "get caught up in silliness".
Kindergarteners, gotta love 'em!

No comments: