Saturday 10 January 2015

Never a dull moment...

We didn't make the decision to have a fourth child lightly.  Or quickly.  She's 4.5 years younger than Kirstin.  Our family of 5 felt right.  We almost stopped there.   I'm so glad we didn't.  This two year old makes us laugh every day.  The other night after we'd tucked in the older kids and it was Brooklynn's turn to be tucked in.  Heading upstairs to her room, I stopped to put a couple of things away, and turned my back for a second.  She was gone.  I found her in Alex's bed, covers pulled up to her chin and Alex laughing so hard tears were flowing.  "What's so funny?"  I asked.  He replied, between giggles, "When she ran into my room she said, 'Shew, that was a close one!'"

Yup, never a dull moment with a toddler in the house.  

Here's a couple of photos for you to enjoy!

 (Yes, that is the dog's water dish...)

"Hey, has anyone seen Brooklynn?"



"Oh, never mind, I found her.  She's taking a nap!"


1 comment:

Anita said...

OMG! I can't wait to meet her!