Friday 17 November 2006

33 weeks, 4 days...




Here's my "this week" belly photo (and Alex's "belly photo" too as he wanted me to take one of him after Cory took one of me). I should have been taking photos all along, but I kind of thought they'd look pretty much the same as Alex's. This baby, however is all out front, so at 31 weeks (Halloween) I decided I'd better start immortalizing this body too. This belly is so different, it feels like a giant bowling ball hanging off of me. Alex was more settled on my hips, so way easier for me to walk and get around. This time... I'm awkward and clumsy and so tired. This morning I bent over to pick up my boots and I fell on the floor. It's funny now... so go ahead and laugh. No harm done, I landed on my side, not my stomach. I waddle now and really move slowly. Bending over winds me, as does sitting with my legs together - cause my stomach rests on my lap too high and cuts off my breathing... so I've thrown "ladylike-ness" to the wind! LOL

No comments: