Thursday 16 November 2006

The days are getting shorter!


Literally, shorter... I get home from work and it's pretty much dark. The time is flying so fast. I officially have 10 shifts left at work then I'm off for a year! Wow, it seems like I just finished my last maternity leave and now I'm taking another. How to take advantage of the system... actually I've been back at work for almost a year and a half. It's flown so fast. It scares me to think my boys are going to grow up so fast, right before my eyes.


There's now just over 6 weeks until we get to meet our new son. We're pretty excited. Alex is taking it well but I don't think he really "gets it". He knows that the baby is behind my belly button, and he knows that the baby is "a baby" (he points at his baby pictures and says "that's Connor?") but he hasn't grasped that this baby somehow has to actually get out of my belly. He might be in for a bit of a shock when he figures that one out! Here's a photo of my 32 week belly... it actually doesn't look as big as it feels, so maybe I'm imagining things... but at my appointment last week my 32 weeker was measuring 37 weeks.


Uh oh! :)

No comments: