Thursday 18 January 2007

First Days At Home...

We are adjusting to our family of four. Cory went back to work on Tuesday so that was my first day "going it alone". We survived! Alex has been an amazing little helper, fetching me diapers, sleepers, etc. for Connor and "helping" with baths and burping. Connor and I went to our first Mom and Baby drop in this morning. He was easily the youngest baby there. Most of them are crawling already. Alex is learning how to use the toilet and needless to say, I feel like I'm drowing in bodily waste! LOL Daily, my diaper pail overflows and I am washing an awful lot of laundry. I'd forgotten how often newborns need to be changed. The boys have been great though, in that they both are letting me get a lot of sleep. Alex has been sleeping for 12 hours stretches and Connor now sleeps between 4 and 6 hours with a short feeding and then another 4+ hour stretch. So we are surviving and enjoying it! :)



1 comment:

The Cheeks said...

Glad to hear that things are going so well for all of you! Can't wait to meet your newest edition!
Love Chantelle