Thursday 11 January 2007

Our New Year's...

0
Our New Year's was eventful... to say the least. Our son decided to join our family on New Year's Day, at 6:20am. I went to bed New Year's Eve (1:00am... silly me!) not suspecting that Connor was coming any time soon. I woke up half an hour later in active labour. The entire labour was less than 5 hours from start to finish. We met Karin, our midwife at the hospital around 3am and were very surprised that things were moving along so fast. I was able to have my natural childbirth despite having had a c-section last time so I'm pretty darn proud of that. Connor was the New Year's baby at PGRH so he's received a lot of very generous gifts from sponsors in Prince George and he's been in several newspapers now. I'll post more when I don't have a squirming baby in my arms.

No comments: