Tuesday 6 February 2007

BABY PICTURES...

We did Alex's first portraits when he was one month old, so it seems only fitting to have Connor's first portraits at the same age. I'm looking forward to having both my boys staring down at us from our wall... I remember all of our baby pictures in the living room wall at Mom's house. She took them down a couple of years ago and it still seems weird to look at the wall and not see them there. These are the proofs that I scanned. Probably illegal, but who's going to know! :) Plus, the quality is too poor to try to develop them, so I don't think there is any copyright infringement going on.
I've done Alex's portraits frequently... 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months and 24 months... so we figured 2.5 years was a good time to get another one. Alex really enjoyed the rocking horse and the cowboy hat at the studio... so here's my little cowboy!!!
And... then of course I needed photos of both of them together. These were the hardest to take, Alex was quite eager but had a hard time sitting still... Connor of course, just can't sit! I think they turned out pretty well. I was very happy with how the photo session went. I told Cory "There were no tears!!! Not even by you!" as he tends to find the sessions a big chore. Like he says... the photos are my thing, not his. I tell him that when we're old and on our own again, he'll appreciate them!



No comments: