Tuesday 6 March 2007

Through the eyes of a toddler...

Or an "almost preschooler" I guess... whatever the title he falls into, it's a wonderful age, albeit a messy one!
















I myself don't particularly enjoy the late February early March melt that seems to last forever each year... but it's very warm and spring-like today (when the wind wasn't gusting and blowing dust in our faces) so we decided to enjoy "Mr. Sunny" while we could. Today on our walk the only rule I enforced was to stay on the side of the road. Everything else was fair game as we were both dressed in "play clothes". Alex picked which direction he wanted us to go... and he set the pace.






















"This is wonderful... a mud lake" he said, as he came across a particularly deep one! :)



























Connor was oblivious to this mucky excursion as he slept the whole time, and continues to sleep as I type.

No comments: