Friday 23 March 2007

Too many toys!!!

What do you think? Do my children have too many stuffed animals?

I came home from an outing with Connor to this sight... and no sign of Alex anywhere... hmmm...




















but I was able to dig him out... no harm done! LOL






Alex has an "evil laugh" (it's cute really) so I always know when he is up to something. I can't turn my back on him for a minute unless Connor is sleeping safely out of reach, or he does stuff like this...

One time I found Connor with several stickers stuck to his head and Alex giggling his face off. I wish I'd thought to grab my camera then. Connor takes it all in stride and now is starting to smile and make, what I hope, are laughing sounds... which only encourages his big brother to further antagonize him! :)

I also discovered this on the table... looks like my boys got creative while I was out, too! :)

No comments: