Friday 25 January 2008

Alex's world view...

I gave Alex a camera for Christmas, a $20 digital camera for kids. He's been fascinated with mine and I've let him use it several times with very careful instructions to wear it around his neck. So, rather than cringe every time he asks to take photos, I got him his own. I now understand why it only costs $20, but for that price you certainly can't beat the fun he has with it.

Here's how Alex sees his life, albeit a bit blurrier... (maybe I should have his eyes checked again) ;)
My Mama! Well, part of her... the part growing our new baby...

My Grandma

Our neighbours' house. I can see it from our front door. My friends Ella, Emily and Erin used to live there. We haven't met the neighbours that live there now, but I'd like too.

This is my baby brother... I think Grandma actually took this photo, it's kind of in focus!

Aah, but I definitely took this one of Uncle Eric!


This is the floor of my bedroom

This is my bedroom door... Connor doesn't quite share it with me yet, but he's going to soon so Mama and Daddy put his name on the door too.


My brother again... this one I did take!

This is my kitchen.

This is me looking into my camera as I take a photo!

Watch for my work on magazine stands... someday my keen eye for photography is going to make me famous! :)

No comments: