Monday 25 October 2010

The Christmas cards...

Okay, yeah, I know I'm early, but I'm on a mission to take the best photos of my children for this year's Christmas card.

Anyway... thanks to this fun photo editing site... I think I may have succeeded!

Can't wait to blow the relatives away this year... cutest kids ever...



So, see yesterday's post for an idea of what I have to work with. Today we tried to get a few better photos of Connor and then Kirstin wanted to try again... so we had more variety.

So without further adieu...

... and yes, I am trying to take up space so you can't peek ahead...

here are my charming, oh-so-cute, Annual Christmas card models...

...

ahem

...






Hehehe... Happy Halloween! :)

2 comments:

__ Eric Martin said...

Vince thinks you're the sister he never had.... Keep it up....

Anonymous said...

Your children are way beyond creepy, they are cutie pootie creepy. ;) That is so FUNNY!!!!

I think your cards and photos will be an instant hit - in Transylvania!! LOL!!!!!