Thursday 21 March 2013

Future bestseller...

I have an idea for a book.  It's going to be a bestseller (well, I'll buy a few copies, anyway).  Sort of an Erma Bombeck meets Bill Cosby book.  I'll have a series of essays about my children and the quirky things they say and do.  An extension of my facebook statuses (statii?  statusii?)

So far, all I've got is a title.  "Reflections on Motherhood".  And the cover art.  My smudged bathroom mirror.
Why is it that the easiest surface in the house to clean is the hardest thing to keep clean?

Why?  Tell me why?????

3 comments:

__ Eric Martin said...

Awesome.

bev said...

It'll be a huge big seller, motherhood is in right now, haven't you heard. As for the mirror, no answer for you on that one. ;P

Laura said...

Hee hee... I'd probably be the first person to write a novel inspired soley (how the heck do you spell that?) on the fact that I have an idea for a title and cover art. :)