Tuesday 24 July 2007

Wow...

Well, I finished reading "the book" today. It was definitely the most intense book of the entire Harry Potter series. It was really, really hard to put down... and if I didn't have children, I wouldn't have taken 4 days to read it. I won't say anything here to spoil it for anyone who may not have read it yet, but WOW... it's the kind of book that leaves you wanting more. I'm going to go back and read it again, at a more leisurely pace because I'm sure I've missed key hints here and there. I'm tempted to re-read the entire series and see if I can pick up on some of JK's foreshadowing, but I'm not sure I'm up for that again, as really, I just read them in the spring for the umpteenth time.

I took some really great pictures today so without further ado... this is the best one yet of my boys...

And here's a lovely picture of my son enjoying his strained prunes... bleah! Not sure why, but Alex loved them too.

Yesterday was Cory's birthday. Mom and Dad gave him a barbecue... I'm very excited about that! All that stands between us and bbq'd steaks is... putting it together. Wish us luck!

See how helpful my guys are at unwrapping Daddy's gifts?

Ready for a walk with Grandpa... my little gangsta!

No comments: