Saturday 8 November 2008

Our Halloween!

Trick or Treat! My children had a blast this Halloween. Our friends drove here from PG to join us for lunch. While our babies napped, the older kids decorated Spider cupcakes. We had a really nice time with them (Tanya, thanks for sorting all of Kirstin's baby clothes for me) as we don't get together nearly often enough now that we don't live in the same town.Our jack o' lanterns. After days of deliberation, here's what we came up with. One I copied, one I created. Alex wanted a "Daddy"... so I did my best. I can draw, but I sure as heck am no carver!My boys, waiting patiently for me to finish bundling up their sister so we can go trick or treating!
And, my bundled up Cinderella... the warm fuzzy snowsuit underneath has bunny ears, so really, two costumes in one! :)
Connor's first ever trick or treat! Our neighbours always get a kick out of our kids.
Alex decided against wearing his spiderman costume because he really, really didn't want to wear the mask. So he picked out a costume from two years ago. It was a lot longer on him when he was 2! :)
My grumpy frog prince.
Blinded by the flash, I think... Kirstin just rode happily around in the stroller. She'll probably be walking next year, so maybe I'll let her visit a house or two.

And that's it... happy Halloween... and now... Alex is counting down to Christmas already. I told him he had to at least wait until after Remembrance Day to start the countdown.

No comments: