Monday 11 December 2006

Alex sees Santa (and other scary sights...)


Alex has been telling me for months that "I don't want to sit on Santa's knee... he's scary" so I wasn't sure how he'd react at Dad's party yesterday when Santa called him to give him his gift. He did great though... he said "He called me Alexander!" and he went up and got his gift (a "tato head") and was quite thrilled with that. And he DIDN'T sit on Santa's knee, so it was the best of both worlds!


Here's the "other scary sights"... hee hee. If this wasn't so blurry, there's no way I'd be posting it on this site. Alex graciously took my "36 week" portrait for me last week. He's getting better with the aim and the focus, don't you agree? I'm officially 37 weeks now... only 3 weeks to go until my due date, January 1st! Time's creeping up fast. Part of me feels like this baby will make his appearance before then, however it's likely only wishful thinking on my part.

No comments: