Sunday 1 March 2009

Family Portraits...

It's been a while since I've posted some updated photos of our family, so this morning we posed the whole family on the couch and snapped some impromptu family photos.

I have to say, I'm very pleased with how our portraits turned out! :)

Our family of 5! :)
Here we managed to get the dog to sit still for the picture too... quite a feat, if I do say so myself (especially since she lives with Cory's parents, but the boys insisted she be in the photo).

Cory and I (Mama and Daddy)

Kirstin
Alex

Connor
I love it when I can capture all three kids with smiles on their faces, enjoying each other's company! :)And last, but not least, Willow (Connor's contribution to the family photo). Dinah, our cat, who actually does live with us, isn't represented because the boys ran out of spuds.

1 comment:

__ Eric Martin said...

Laura, this is too funny....