Tuesday 24 March 2009

Yesterday...

So, I'm sitting here right now typing this blog, and behind me the snow is swirling around outside. And I wonder why I didn't move south when I had the chance. What on earth was it that compelled Cory and I to stay in Northern BC when all the rest of my friends seem to have settled in the Vancouver Area after High School or after University (except Jenn and Shauna who live even further north than I do and I feel for them, I really do...)

So I'm dedicating this post to those bloggers out there who think that they had a long winter and are grateful that spring is finally here (you know who you are!) cause right now I am JEALOUS!!!!!!!
Connor traipsing through our front yard on this lovely spring day!

Here's my boys in their "spring jackets".

And soaking up the sun in our yard...

The scenery from my front door...

And... our lawn! So... yes, it's melting by the house. Our icicles are gone from the roof, so I guess that's a blessing. But there's still 2 feet of snow, and more in the backyard. Anyone want to venture a guess as to when I'll have to haul out the lawn mower?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok I promise not to complain about long winters ever again ;)

Now I'm in the mood to go play in the snow!!