Tuesday 28 December 2010

Day 9!



On the ninth day of Christmas my family and me... (how many grammar police have I offended by now?)
... celebrated Connor's birthday (early) !
























My New Year's Baby turns 4 next Saturday. It's hard to believe that the past 6.5 years since I've become a Mom have gone SO fast! But they have. And today I just saw more evidence of that. We had a sledding party for Connor (early so that his cousins could join us before they leave town tomorrow) Mary, we waited for you but I guess you decided not to show up...

The children had a lot of fun and were much braver than they were this time last year. My normally timid 6 year-old amazed me by how brave he actually is (see the video of him sliding down "King Kong", as the kids have dubbed the hill). And my four year old is playing video games now! It's crazy. They've all grown up so fast.
A couple of videos that are kind of fun. The second one is of Alex and Connor teaching their cousin to play Wii. You can't tell, but the boys were laughing hysterically throughout.









No comments: