Sunday 12 December 2010

Midnight Visitors

As I was unloading a day's worth of shopping from my vehicle last night, I was treated to the rare sight of two moose (Mooses? Meese?) hanging out in my neighbours' yard. A couple of passersby advised me to get back in the house and even offered to help me unload the gifts from the van so I could get back into the house faster.

Well, thanks, gentlemen, I appreciate your concern for my welfare, I truly do. I have to get back into the house... so I can grab my camera! :)
Not the greatest photo, but the best I could do without walking right up to them and flashing my camera in their faces --- which my husband advised me not to do.
Go figure! Men never did understand what was truly a priority! :)

1 comment:

Anita said...

Awesome picture! I'm glad you didn't get closer; I'm told that moose (nope, no plural for moose) are very aggressive/dangerous.