Wednesday 31 October 2018

Twenty-three minutes to go...

...until November! 



Hell yeah!   Time to get off my ass and do something for myself.  Writing makes me feel good.  So, I'm going to treat this as a job and while the kids are at school, I'm going to set aside some time every morning for me! Just to write.  I signed up for Nanowrimo and have done it every year since 2009 and I have 7 unfinished novels sitting on my computer. Some are really good, some are kind of crap.  Two are almost complete, the other 5 need a lot of work.  But each one was so much fun to write.  And who knows, maybe this will be the kickstart I need to develop a healthy, daily writing habit.   If I can't go back to work, I should be writing instead.

So, Nanowrimo 2018, despite my funky mood, why not!  Time to focus on something lighter for a change.   I've got a tiny morsel of a plot idea.  Let's see where it goes.

30 days
50,000 words
Unfinished draft #8, here I come!

Yay November... next to Christmas, my favourite time of year!

No comments: