Monday 21 July 2008

Getting better at going digital...

Okay, I'm giving it another shot! For someone like me, with three children under the age of 4, digital scrapbooking definitely has merit! I've started an alphabet book for Alex because it'll probably never get done if I try to do it on paper. It's pretty cool, actually, and I would recommend it to anyone that likes to scrapbook but just doesn't seem to have the time to do it anymore. The home class I attended was for Heritage Makers. You upload your photos to their sight and when you're done playing you can order the books that you've made. They come bound with archival quality materials. It's not the real thing, that's for sure, but heck! I do it at night while nursing my baby. It does the trick! :)

Here are a few of my pages...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww. . .that is such a great idea!

I love it!!!