Wednesday 9 July 2008

My first attempt at going digital...

Inspired by a home party my neighbour threw for "heritage makers" yesterday, I decided to google digital scrapbooking (while I impatiently await activation of my heritage makers account). I found this sight, Scrapblog.com, and have officially created my first digital scrapbook page. I was hoping for a way to scrapbook one handed, while I multi-task and nurse a baby with the other. It was very challenging to make this layout. The sight kept crashing, and took way longer to do that I expected... and now I can't figure out how to print it, so pretty useless anyway. This might by my last foray into digital scrapbooking. I think I'll stick to my tried and true hobby with paper and stickers, and hope that soon I might have time to get back into it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We have 'Storyteller Photo Book Maker' on our PC. Not nearly as pretty as that, put a quick, easy scrapbook style pages. And you can print on any size photopaper - well, with a little fiddling. Makes great Christmas presents to the Grandparents.

Your page does look lovely, though.

-Courtney