Saturday 6 April 2013

#6 It's grocery day!


Two of them vote pizza,

One wants mac and cheese,

One suggests spaghetti,

How `bout Fruit Loops, please?

Candy, cake, and cookies

The fourth just smiles at me.



Two suggest waffles,

Grilled cheese shouts the third,

One suggests PB and J,

Fruit Loops, again, I think I heard.

Three agree on crackers,

The fourth one doesn't say a word.



Pizza is now unanimous,

Rice Krispies would be fine,

Please can we have ice cream

Chocolate milk is so divine.

Pasta, bagels, tacos,

The fourth one starts to whine.



I envisioned broccoli,

Maybe chicken, rice or fish,

So much for group consensus,

On the weekly grocery list.

Next week I`ll plan it myself,

The family nutritionist.


- Laura Freeman -
April 6, 2013

2 comments:

Anita said...

Always knew you were talented! These are great!

Bev said...

Yup leave the decision to you, although Fruit Loops all day, every day sounds good to me. ;P