Saturday 15 August 2009

Day 10!

Whew, 1/3 of the way through my experiment! :)

Today was much, much better. I sneaked downstairs while the boys were in the tub and left Cory in charge of Kirstin and pj's. Doing the work out 3-4 hours earlier in the day is definitely way easier! I was much more motivated.

So, can't put much faith in the weigh-in, because it is 4 hours earlier than normal, but this time I was down 2.6 pounds (???) and at a healthy age of 32. Woohoo!

Tonight was Aerobics again:
  • Short run
  • Beginner Hula Hoop
  • Beginner Step Class
  • Beginner Boxing
  • Distance Run
  • Advanced Hula Hoop
  • Advanced Step Class
  • Advanced Boxing

Pretty organized, huh? ;)

By this time I could hear lots of yelling, crying, crashing... stomping... upstairs, so I figured I'd skip the "reward" balance games. I did the Zen game, instead. I managed to sit still and focus for the entire time, proving once again ,that sitting on my butt is my strongest skill.

1 comment:

__ Eric Martin said...

The more you log this, the more committed to this you will remain. Keep it up and I'll keep reading!