Tuesday 25 August 2009

Wii Fit - Day 20

Well, apparently I can't count. Yesterday's post should have been labelled "Day 19" rather than 18, for anyone obsessive enough to care. I, myself, have been obsessing about correcting it all day!

Cardio... my preferred workout...

  • Long distance run
  • Advanced Step
  • Long distance run
  • Advanced Hula Hoop
  • Long distance run
  • Advanced Boxing

Here I had fallen 1 minute short of my goal of 30 minutes, so I did another Advanced Step, although really to make for a pretty workout regimen, I should have finished up with a Long Distance Run.

As I reward, I headed soccer balls and a fair number of cleats. I am getting better though, I came in third behind my brother and set a personal best!

So... here's the thing... tonight I was up 2.2 pounds. So my successful down 2.4 pounds yesterday... well forget it! Perhaps it is due to the different time of day that I did the balance test all weekend, perhaps it's due to the pub food we ordered last night after the kids were in bed. I'm now 21.4 pounds away from my goal of losing 22 pounds in three months. Whoopity doo!

I am definitely feeling better. I can tell that I have more energy and my joints aren't feeling stiff at all, so this 30 day goal is having a positive impact in that aspect. However, if my very slow to lose pace keeps up, I might actually have to break down and start monitoring my eating, as well... something I have far less will power to do!

On a different note... I am a healthy 27 Wii years old tonight! On the initial balance test, my balance was 49.8 left and 50.2 right, so I did pretty decently on the two tests! :)

No comments: