Wednesday 19 August 2009

Day 14

I'm going to have to change my trainer. Tonight I had a fight with Andrew. He's taking it a lot better than I am. Typical man, doesn't even realize I'm mad at him!

Tonight I focussed soley on strength training (have I mentioned how much I love strength training) and I completed every exercise that I've unlocked (except the push-ups - we don't go there). I even completed them to the maximum reps that I've unlocked. I was working up a sweat, too, so I thought it was going okay. Nothing great, but nothing too horrid, either.

So it comes time to do the plank. I managed for 8 seconds and then came crashing down. I tried to get back into position, but I just couldn't manage it on my wobbly arms, but I really did try. Really!

Andrew says "I know you took a break there".

I told him to go to hell.

Then with the very last exercise in my workout, some sort of standing arm extension or something like that, I just couldn't do it properly. I tried my hardest to stand up and lay down as fast as he did, but I fell behind pretty quickly. I think, though, that I really did manage to keep my arm upright the entire time. So when he said "You're arm is slanted" I yelled at my tv,

"Yours is too, a$$hole!"

I'm losing it! ;)

2 comments:

mary said...

I am loving these daily updates! You have almost inspired me to dust off our balance board and join in, almost ;)

Laura said...

Oh, please do!!! I need a Wii buddy to commiserate with, I'm starting to take out my frustrations on my television! It's only a matter of time before I fling the remote at it.

I'd love to see your updates! We could even set up another blog, just for tracking our progress.

It'd be fun... I promise! Everyone's doing it, it'll make you look cool... (resorting to peer pressure now)

:)