Monday 24 August 2009

Day 18

I didn't post my update yesterday, but I was pretty pleased with my workout. I set the "free run" for 30 minutes, thinking I'd just quit whenever I got tired of running, but I actually managed to make it through the entire 30 minutes! I did a combination of running and walking, between 3 and 5 miles per hour, and the time actually passed pretty quickly. When I finished that, I played the Advanced Step game, and then the penguin balance game. I know it was a good workout because I got my heart rate up and worked up quite a sweat.

I also had a very good body test! 24 Wii years old!!! My Wii said that my body was still in very good shape, which is a bit of a joke... really, all the low age means is that I have managed to figure out how to evenly distribute my "not very good shape" between my left and right legs. That's all! Stupid machine!

So, I did the workout in the morning, and had a weight gain of .2 pounds. I attributed this, again, to weighing at a completely different time of day. For comparison, I weighed again 12 hours later after the kids were in bed. I had the exact same weight, and had aged 9 years. So much for that theory!

No comments: