Sunday 16 August 2009

Day 11

I am pleased to say that I am 27 Wii Fit years old today!!! It's been well over 5 years since I've felt that young! :) Weight stayed the same, too, so all in all a good body test for me.

I do question the necessity of doing the silly body test every day. I think a weekly weigh in would be more appropriate, however the game has a built-in guilt chip and if you don't weigh-in every day, it questions your committment to your fitness.

For example, my brother, who set it up with his profile, hasn't been on it since. Today the talking board said "I haven't seen Eric in a while? How has his posture been?" When I clicked that it was good, the Wii said something along the lines of, "you should tell him that you said that"...

So... Eric, my Wii fit is missing you! And I think you have good posture!

Today was a good workout. Again, before the kids bedtime, rather than after. I'm far less drained to start with.

  • Distance run
  • Distance run
  • Distance run again --- I was on a roll! Turns out that my pace is a lot faster when I put the remote in my pocket rather than in my hand, so the distance run only actually took me 4 minutes each time.
  • Advanced Step
  • Advanced Step
  • Advanced Boxing

To reward myself, I tried the tightrope game and on the 4th try, finished it! I never actually fell off at all thought, I kept getting tripped up at the boss... :) Yup... the boss. It is reminiscent of Super Mario III.

No comments: