Tuesday 11 August 2009

Wii Fit - Day 6

Well... I made it past the day 5 in which I predicted I would quit and you'd never hear about this again. I admit, I'm enjoying it. But I'm forsaking everything else I like to do in the evenings, so it's quite possible that once I hit day 30, my schedule might decrease a bit. Or at the very least, I'll stop blogging about it anyway! :)


Mii...... and my family...


Tonight I was down .4 pounds... the .4 I was up last night. I didn't do horribly on the balance tests, but didn't do any better, either. I question how a silly thing like standing perfectly still or walking 20 steps in one place, can tell a computer how "fit" you are, but whatever, the competitiveness in me keeps me doing the balance tests so that I can see what my Wii Fit Age is.

So tonight I went back to my favourites, aerobics. My workout was pretty straightforward.

  • Short distance run to warm up, using the Wii remote on the treadmill
  • Beginner hula hoop
  • Beginner Step Aerobics
  • Advanced Step Aerobics
  • Distance Run on the treadmill (8 minutes)
  • Advance Boxing (okay, I thought I was uncoordinated at the step game, but turns out I am HORRID at boxing)
  • Advanced Step Aerobics
  • Two Yoga poses - well, one actually... the second one I couldn't do. Andrew accused me of taking a break, and I was. I was sitting on the couch sticking my tongue out at him.
  • As a reward, I played 3 rounds of the bubble river balance game and popped and drowned my Mii each time.

C'est la vie!... Charting my progress! I do this merely for the cute little stamps. I earned a new one tonight, I get to find out what it is tomorrow!

(note how much pudgier my Wii Fit avatar is than the
every day version Cory made of me... love truly is blind, hehe)

No comments: