Sunday 9 August 2009

Wii Fit - Day 4

Down another .7 pounds... I hope this isn't just a typical daily weight flux, cause it's pretty cool! Except... today apparently, I'm 45 :P

So today's workout was more of the same... aerobic games. Guess I'm pretty much into them... or too chicken to try out the strength training. I'm loving the dance step game, and actually can see myself improving. Who knows, maybe the Wii will give me a sense of rhythm, if nothing else.

I unlocked a couple of new yoga poses, a new strength training excercise and the last balance game. A "Zen" one where you sit cross legged on the balance board and stare at a candle. Umm... kind of weird. I scored 152 seconds. Not too sure if that is good or bad.

As a reward for my workout, I played the soccer ball game, scored a measley 23, and took quite a few cleats in the head, sigh!

No comments: