Friday 14 August 2009

Wii Fit - Day 9

Ugh!

I had no desire to use the Wii Fit tonight. We met my family for supper so didn't get back until late. By the time the kids were in bed, I was heading downstairs at 10:30 --- very reluctantly.

Anyway, up 2 pounds from yesterday (huh?) and age 32.

Not a stellar workout, but I racked up my 30 minutes, regardless:
  • Short run
  • Yoga - the last 6 poses... even the one where my trainer puts his feet behind his head. My feet got nowhere near my head, but I did manage to get both legs up in the air for almost the whole 30 seconds. I remember doing this as a kid, for FUN... what was I thinking?
  • The Advanced Step Class
  • Strength Training - the first row of exercises, minus the push-ups... because they're push-ups, enough said!
  • Beginner Boxing

I rewarded myself by playing the soccer ball game. Got clocked by a flying panda head, but no cleats this time! That's gotta be progress! Now, if only I could get more of the soccer balls to make contact...

Finished off with the zen game and I managed to make it the entire 180 seconds. Yay for me! I am a pro at sitting on my butt and not moving!

1 comment: