Thursday 20 August 2009

Day 15...

Day 15 --- two weeks gone, 2 and a bit to go.

We have a houseguest for the next three nights. Cory's Dad is in town working at the Fall Fair, and because our Wii is right outside his bedroom door I wanted a workout that was quick to complete, just in case he wanted to retire. So I picked exercises I could shuffle through rapidly to avoid that extra 20+ minutes of fluff between games. So I did some repetition:

Distance Run (4 minutes)
Distance Run
Distance Run
Advanced Step
Advanced Step
Advanced Boxing
Distance Run

A total of 34 minutes

I was looking forward to my weigh-in tonight. Last week, recall, that after 7 days of slogging away, I lost a brilliant .6 pounds. I know that it takes a bit to see the results of an exercise regimen, so I figured tonight would be a much more motivating number.

So... I have lost, since last Thursday... .2 pounds.

Altogether an impressive .8 pounds since day 1!

Umm... Yay?

Hmmff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura,

I have enjoyed reading your recent blog entries...good stuff. It's hard to find time to exercise and harder still when when exercising is just - plain- hard. No chance that exercising could be easy and still do the trick? ; )
I might have a little trick up my sleeve for you...ask me at the shower if you're coming with your Mom on Sunday. Hope to see you there!
Natasha