Wednesday 12 August 2009

Day 7...

30 years old today! Woohoo! For the first time EVER my Wii age is more flattering! I like the balance test where you just stand still. I'm okay with that!

But then the bad news... up .4 pounds. Again. I must like that number!

Tonight was strength training turn again, so my workout consisted of:
  • Yoga poses (the first 5 to start). I attempted the very last pose that I had just unlocked, but when Andrew stuck his feet behind his head, I knew I was out of my league so I quit mid-stretch and told him what he could do with that pose.
  • Advanced step class to break up the monotony of abusing my various muscle groups.
  • Strength training (the middle 5 and the first 2 on the last row, some leg stuff, some arm stuff, and the odd ab thing thrown in for torture)
  • Advanced hula hoop (this was supposed to be a reward for my hard work - ice cream would have been better!)
  • Yoga (two that I hadn't unlocked yet)
  • To finish off the workout, the creepy zen game again. This time I lasted 32 seconds... way less stable. Of course my cat was rubbing up against my legs so I think I can conveniently blame her for my inability to sit still.

Then, because I'm a cheater, I weighed myself again and had gained .6 pounds. An hour of sweating and I gained .6 pounds. Crazy. Where's that ice cream?

No comments: